Sharing some amazing/fun things I found on the web this week. Happy Friday!
Top Row, L-R
- Inspired to grow some of my own food on our balcony. Not everything needs a lot of room. (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Reese Witherspoon's new lifestyle and fashion site, named after her grandparents and southern heritage. So cute. (draperjames.com)
- Amazing what technology can create: blind pregnant woman see's her unborn baby via 3-D printed ultrasound. (yahoo.com)
Middle Row, L-R
- Loving all the greenery and natural elements in this interior tour. Inspired for my own home decor to use more plants. (abeautifulmess.com)
- A trip down memory lane: a look back at our technology from 10 years (only 10 years) ago. Remember what you had? (huffpost.com)
- You don't have to be a parent to appreciate that kids say the darndest things. (huffpost.com)
Bottom Row, L-R
- In honor of Mother's Day, 20 reasons why being a mom rocks. (stylemepretty.com)
- I want to fill my whole closet with May's new spring arrivals. (anthropologie.com)
- In my efforts to live greener lifestyle, a list of simple ways to decorate green. (elementsofstyleblog.com)
What great things did you stumble across out there this past week?