I hope you're one of those people who got your taxes done early, and are getting a refund. I, unfortunately, am not one of those people. I start my taxes early, then always seem to wait until the last minute to mail them in. Though I don't wait as long when I'm getting a refund. This year is the first in many that we actually owe (and, annoyingly, a significant amount). But for those of you who will be getting a bit back, some merchants are offering extra discounts to help you stretch that dollar and enjoy your money back. For the rest of us, at least this way we won't feel so guilty when we spend what little money we have left. ;)
- Boston Market: buy one meal get a second free today.
- McDonalds: Big Macs and Quarter Pounders are buy one, get one for $0.01 at select locations today.
- Olive Garden: A buy one, take one deal gets customers two entrées from a select menu starting at just $12.99. Or you can claim a coupon good for $6 off a dinner for two here.
- Alloy: Use this RetailMeNot-exclusive code for 15-30% off purchase through April 30: AVDRMN.
- Ann Taylor: Today only, use GET40 to save 40% on your entire order. Get 25% off full-priced items with the coupon code ANNT3BE, good through April 30.
- Babies'R'Us: Use this coupon to get $8 off Pampers or Huggies value boxes of diapers, valid through April 30.
- Carter's: Get 25 percent off purchases of $40 and up with code OKSP1514.
- Express: Use coupon code 9068 online or this coupon in store to get 15 percent off through April 30.
- Gap: Shoppers will get $25 of GapCash for every $50 spent through April 26 that can be redeemed May 13 through May 17.
For a more complete list, click here.