Happy Hump Day! Some people feel dragged down by Wednesdays, but I like them. I'm happy we're already halfway to the weekend!
- "Why can't girls have Dinosaur shoes?" This 8 year old has it right, and should be an inspiration to us all to speak up and request equality.
- 19 Awesome Things to Do Alone - Being alone is often viewed and sad, but as a mom, alone time is a treasure.
- A step in the right direction, getting the conversation started, as this now-CEO pens a letter apologizing to working mothers, now that she has become one herself and see the reality.
- These beautiful photos of the One Day Young project assures women that childbirth is nothing to fear.
- Discover some interesting history in this mini-documentary series by the NY Times. (I've watched them all already.)
- Just some fun choreographed drumming to pick you up.
- Optimal Road Trip Map - You shouldn't do this alone, but if you have 2-3 months free, pick your starting point and you'll get to see all 48 contiguous states.
- A creative use of technology reminding us that we're meant to love one another, not judge one another.
- To help on my mission to reduce junk and simplify, use this site to remove yourself from junk catalog mail.