Bucket bags are one of the hottest bag styles right now, and they come in so many cute variations, I'm having a hard time deciding my favorite. Especially for me as a mom (if you are one, you get it, if you're not yet, you totally will), a bag that is a decent size but doesn't feel huge and cumbersome is a must. And especially having a long strap to wear cross-body as an option is a must, because if it's hanging from my body, I won't loose it, LOL. (And two hands free when out with a toddler is a necessity.)
I think I would have every occasion and outfit covered if I could just get one of each of the below.
Top Row, L to R:
- The geometric print of this one is fun yet not too loud, and I love anything blue and white. This one has two interior pockets as well to help (attempt to) keep everything organized.
- Love the two tone of this one (goes with everything!), it is real leather (on sale!!) and has two strap options: the longer cross-body and the shorter tote length.
- Cognac is one of my favorite colors for leather accessories, and this bucket bag is perfect. It's real leather (another one on sale!!), and I think the perforation gives it fun character
Second Row, L to R:
- Isn't this one so unique? I love the combination of materials, and the print (I think up close it looks like reptile) from a distance looks like marble. Also has the two different length straps to chose from.
- This taupe style is simply classy with the gold hardware details. It is faux-leather with slight texture that makes it look rich and supple. A great basic piece (majorly on sale).
- Seriously, how cute is this one? It is appropriately called The Interstellar Bag, and is black textured vegan leather with embellished gold stars.
Third Row, L to R:
- The description of this one says it's brown, but I'd call it more of a mustard, which is partly why I love it. It has a very modern style, and the tassels are so cute and on point.
- If you can only get one, you can't go wrong with classic black. But this is anything but boring with the mix of suede and leather, and it has the cutest detailing with the rings and studs.
- This one is so fun for the holiday season. Amazing jewel tone with a fun zipper detail (and it's a rental, so you can change it out when you're ready.)
Bottom Row, L to R:
- This style comes in five colors, and I want them all. Great size and shape, super affordable AND just dropped another $10.
- This teal is one of my favorite colors in anything, so I'm love with this bag. The tassels are a cute detail, and it comes with a bonus snap flap wallet to coordinate.
- This one comes in 2 colors, and is another great classic style. Can't go wrong with this one.
Do you already own/use a bucket bag? Let me know what you think about them.