Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- I did my own, Kate did too. Beauty guru Bobbi Brown shares her tips for doing your own wedding make-up. (yahoo.beauty.com)
- Turn your own handwriting into a font for your computer, for free. (myscriptfont.com)
- Bloggers always need good photos, and sometimes you can't take your own. Here are the top 10 websites for free, non-cheesy stock photos. (creative boom.co.uk)
- He may have left us in person in 1991, but he lives on in his works. Dr. Seuss' new release will need to be added to our library. (amazon.com)
- 6 super-weird beauty tricks that work wonders: I'm trying the first one tomorrow. (thebeautygypsy.com)
- Check out this guy's Instagram: he brings beauty to doodles. (instagram.com)
- You had me at "chocolate". They've compiled the best chocolate recipes in the universe. (purewow.com)
- For you frequent travelers, find out the quality of your hotel's wifi before you book. (hotelwifitest.com)
- I'm always looking for new recipes, I might get addicted to this Tender app. Downloading now. (yahoo.com)
If you could drink something that made you look better and tasted good at the same time, would you?
Smoothies are a quick, easy way to get a lot of nutrients that you may not consume another way.
This is a great recipe packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that infuse your skin with new life.
The measurements below make 2 servings.
Throw all the above in a blender (I like the Nutribullet) and pulse until there are no lumps visible.
I prefer my smoothie consistency to be on the frostier side (like Jamba Juice), so I use frozen ingredients to achieve that (frozen banana, frozen blueberries, frozen kale.) You could even put the yogurt in ice cube trays and freeze that so you can just pop some out and throw in the blender. Plus, if you freeze the fresh ingredients, they last longer and you can keep them on hand easier.
If you're not a berry lover, pineapple is a good substitute. And coconut water is a good additions as well.
- Want to eat healthy but get bored with what that usually means? Check out these 30 Superfood Recipes you've never tried before. (greatest.com)
- Sometimes you're just at the right place at the right time, and you look up. This photographer did. (grindtv.com)
- If you feel your brain is wasting away, here are 17 websites that will make you smarter. (entrepreneur.com)
- We're having a drought, people! 5 water-saving beauty tips. (purewow.com)
- We all have inner super-heros. Especially these beautiful children. (themighty.com)
- Small closet but big fashion appetite? Here are 9 ways to rent clothing. (purewow.com)
- Spring clean (or I guess now it would be summer clean) your make-up drawer, here are the only 6 lipsticks you'll ever need. (yahoo.com)
- Who knew you could hack ice cream? These are kinda genius. (yahoo.com)
- And speaking of hacks, 101 lifehacks for the home. (I seriously love this knife block one.) (glamumous.co.uk)
- Like I think most women, I'm always trying to manage it all and be successful. These are good tips on how successful women make the most of their time (everyone only gets 24 hours in a day) (businessinsider.com)
- Beautiful artwork and super cool speed painting videos (lovemaegan.com)
- Took some of these photos to my last hair dresser appointment, love the results. Great cut with movement but not in need of a lot of styling. (popsugar.com)
- White is so in as summer is upon us. But ever wonder what to wear underneath so you're not sharing too much? Answers here (and usually you can't wear white under white.) (yahoo.com)
- For us very pale-faced people, an easy add to your morning face routine that will gradually give you a summer glow. (Sephora.com)
- Its 2015. Its about time Barbie got with the program and diversified. (cnn.com)
- Ok, this may seem like the weirdest, but after reading the article, I'm considering the face shaving. (Note, the image is deceptive. There is no shaving cream involved.)(popsugar.com)
- Always looking for décor tricks to take things up a notch. 14 tips for that here. (yahoo.com)
- In honor of Father's Day, a cute compilation video of dads who dominate at parenting. (youtube.com)